常用职场英语
[10-20 13:03:43] 来源:http://www.56qiuzhi.com 中文求职信 阅读:8372次
1. We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line.鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口业务,我方愿与贵方在这方面开展贸易。 2. Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。
3. We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.我们经营这类商品已有二十多年的历史了。
4. Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.来函收悉,得知贵方愿与我方建立业务关系,我们表示同意。
5. In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.为了使贵方对我方经营的纺织品有所了解,特航寄我方最新目录,供细阅。
6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。
7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。
8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.现在我们借此机会致函贵公司,希望和贵公司建立业务关系。
9. We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.我们特此致函是想与贵方建立业务关系。
10. Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.你方想同我方建立业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的。
11. Weve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselors Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。
12. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。
13. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。
14. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company.枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。
15. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。
16. Glad to see you in your company.很高兴在贵公司见到您。
17. Its only half an hours car ride.只有半小时的车程。
18. Suppose we make it, say three oclock tomorrow afternoon.如果我们能去的话,那么就明天下午三点钟吧。
19. It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.如果你们能将你们的销售统计资料寄给我们,那可就太有帮助了。
20. We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.我们希望你们能将相关资料寄给我们。
商务常用句型:
1 I want a package deal including ai**re and hotel.
我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿
2 I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.
我想把这张票换成头等车。
3 I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
4 I won’t check this baggage
这件行李我不托运。
5 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飞机前部。
6 I missed my train.
我未赶上火车。
7 I haven’t nothing to declare.
我没有要申报的东西。
8 It’s all personal effects.
这些东西都是我私人用的。
9 I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我会在机场柜台拿机票。
10 I’d like two seats on today’s Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.
我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。
11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.
我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。
12 I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.
我要买一张优待票代替。
13 I’d like a refund on this ticket.
14 I’d like to have a seat by the window.
我要一个靠窗的座位。
15 You have to change at Chicago Station.
你必须要在芝加哥站转车。
16 We have only one a day for New York.
到纽约的一天只有一班。
17 Sorry, they are already full.
抱歉,全部满了。
18 I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.
我要预订一个座位去纽约。
19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.
班机号码是9月5日AK708。
20 There’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.
早上10点半有班机。
21 I’m looking for my baggage。
我正在找我的行李。
22 I’d like to make a reservation
我想预订。
23 The sooner, the better.
越快越好。
24 I’d like to change my reservation.
我想变更一下我的预订。
25 I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.
我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。
26 My reservation number is 2991.
我的预订号码是2991。
标签:中文求职信,求职信范文,求职信模板,求职信 - 中文求职信
上一篇:报社编辑求职信范文
最新更新
- › 与众不同的求职信
- › 求职信不要过度“煽情”
- › 毕业生求职信六大误区
- › 求职信容禁忌千篇一律
- › 自然环境科学求职信范文
- › 力学专业求职信范文
- › 制药工程专业求职信范文
- › 轻化工程专业求信范文